Core Short Sleeve Shirt
- SHIPPING & RETURNS
Cotton Poplin | 100% Cotton | Standard 100 OKEO-TEX® Certified
- Cold hand wash with mild detergent or gentle machine wash
- Dry in shaded area
MAISON ESSENTIELE offers a full refund, exchange or 110% credit note value on returned full price purchases subject to the following conditions:
- The garment is returned within 14 days of receiving your order
- Garments are in unused, sellable condition; tags must be attached, in original condition and in the original packaging.
Products purchased during a sale, or using promotional code 20% or more are eligible for return for exchange or credit note (no refunds).
All return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer. For more detail, see our Returns page.
14 Day Returns
Free shipping on orders over $200*
Please find below our size conversion chart to help you find the perfect fit.
Size Conversion Guide
|Australian||6||8||10||12||14||8 - 10||12 - 14|
|American||2||4||6||8||10||4 - 6||8 - 10|
|Europe||34||36||38||40||42||36 - 38||40 - 42|
|United Kingdom||4||8||10||12||14||8 - 10||12 - 14|
|Bust||75 - 83||84 - 88||89 - 93||94 - 98||99 - 103||84 - 93||94 - 103|
|Waist||63 - 66||67 - 70||71 - 74||75 - 78||78 - 81||67 - 74||75 - 81|
|Hip||88 - 92||93 - 97||98 - 102||103 - 107||108 - 112||93 - 102||103 - 112|
*Note above measurements are in cm
For all customer service, sizing advice, garment information or general inquiries, please contact us via the contact form or at email@example.com.
One of our staff members will be in contact you within 24 hours, Monday to Friday.
- Highly comfortable
- Draws moistiure away from the body
- Natural properties to keep you cooler in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Natural fibre
- Hypoallergenic and gentle on sensitive skin
- MAISON ESSENTIELE uses sustainable and environmentally friendly practices, providing customers luxury sleep and loungewear using natural, low impact fibres.
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified
- Highest quality cotton allowing for longevity and durability
- Natural and biodegradable fibres